Linlithgow Palace - West Lothian
The ruins of the Palace on the edge of Linlithgow town and loch.
A favourite home of Mary, Queen of Scots who was born here in 1542 four years
after her mother, Mary of Guise, who was married to James V, landed at Fife
Ness harbour - also shown on this website.
A little more square on to the side.
The church to the right with the distinctive spire is St Michael's Parish
Church of Scotland.